Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Bring "Hood to Coast" to Omaha


Calling All Runners(and/or Movie Lovers)
In my search to find my next event to train for and my recent fascination with relay races I stumbled across "The Mother of All Relays": Oregon's Hood to Coast.

http://www.hoodtocoast.com/

This event looks awesome! Someday I hope to put together a team and be lucky enough to get a spot in the event (it's sold out the last 12 years in less than 24 hours each time). In the meantime the documentary sports film "Hood to Coast" will have to hold me over. Take a look at the movie trailer and post comments of what you think?

Help bring the movie to Omaha or your community. Details can be found on their website:
http://www.hoodtocoastmovie.com/

For those who live in the Omaha Metro area, I suggest contacting Filmstreams at INFO@FILMSTREAMS.ORG
If this is something you'd like to see, let Filmstreams know!

If the film happens to pass us by, you can bet there will be a movie night at my house. Bring the popcorn! (And your running shoes!)

No comments:

Post a Comment